Monday, February 04, 2008

The Blog is back...........Fuck you Al

-Back when TJ Ford went down I was so angry I almost posted.....almost. The Raptors as a team really disappointed me. Since then they have not been any more impressive. They are a skilled team of wusses. Fucking Sam Mitchell got up to yell at the Refs. Are you fucking kidding me. What did they do? It's not their fault. Go after Horford. The only player on the court who I forgave was Anthony Parker who was right by TJ at the time and immediately went to TJ's side. As for the rest of the Raptors on the floor, they should have gone after Al Horford and if not have attempted to fight him, at the very least yell obscenities, point fingers and push him in confrontational fashion. Well TJ is back. I'm happy for him. The toughest Raptor. We need him. I would cry.....if I was a girl.

-Raptors vs Lakers Feb 01/08 - Standing Room? What is this? Yo I don't claim to be rich but I make more than minimum wage. Fucking ridiculous.

-Thoughts on growing old and having a better relationship with the folks. I must say things have never been better between me and my parents. I'm somewhat surprised and happy at this development. My friend Shaun(name dropping) brought up several interesting points himself. Things I attribute to this golden era of peace:

1. Obedience - To parents obedience=love. If you obey they love you more. If they tell you to do something don't think too much. Just do it. It keeps the peace. Peace is good. The bible also says the same thing. Who knew?
2. Self-Sufficiency - They nag and yell at you because they love and as a child you had no choice but to take their crap no matter how unfair. Well now that you are on your own or can live on your own you don't have to take their crap anymore. If they piss you off, you leave and don't talk to them for 3 months(not that one should do this but the point is you can). That gives you a power they have to respect.
3. ABC - A Always B be C closing. Now that you have been working for a few years you should realize how the business world operates else you're probably a moron. You may not like it but people who kiss ass get ahead. That's right, in a way your parents are kinda like your boss. Compliement them, do things for them that they don't ask for and see the results. They love that shit. They eat it up by the spoonful. Just cuz you're a good person doesn't mean they can see that. You have to be good to THEM. Advertise and Finish!

-Basketball Notes. Chin explains that his Cardio shit on Sunday makes him feel so good physically, mentally, emotionally etc. It's all good. I got no beef with him and his cardio on sundays. Everything he said about his cardio also applies to Sunday morning ball(for me) except Sunday morning ball is shared btween friends. There is also one more thing his Cardio work out doesn't have. Team ID punkage and smack. Smack means nothing if you weren't there(this my friend is priceless). But y'know there is apparently some hot chick he's eyeing on Sunday mornings. He has to see about a girl(no problem). Good luck with that my friend. I am not Shaun and I refuse to CB. Just don't put the pussy on a pedestal.....who keeps saying that?

2 Comments:

Blogger chinwhat said...

jon makes an early push for 'blog of the year'

has my vote!

February 5, 2008 at 4:12:00 AM PST  
Blogger Lil Lex said...

when you say "fuck you Al", you're talking about Al Horford, right?

You're all over the place with this post. You've got 3 different topics all mushed together. You should've saved them, and posted on 3 consecutive days, but now you've blown your whole load in one shot. What the fuck are you going to write about now?

It should be titled, "Fuck you Chin", because he won't ball with us on Sundays

Or "Fuck you Chris", because his ankle doesn't heal fast enough

Or "Fuck you Kev", because of his constant fouling on the floor (that's fucking dirty guy)

February 5, 2008 at 8:22:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home