Friday, September 02, 2005

What's Up?


Update this.......

I still like Vince Carter. I don't know why.

Okay, what's new with me? Do you fuckin' care? Probably not but it's my blog and I'll write if I want to. A couple of antenna's got married, the wedding was so-so but the reception was amazing(drums).....awful. Life is good. Seems I don't have alot of time to play video games which sucks but hey I can't complain. Alot of the things that used to stress me out, I've accepted. It wasn't easy but 'it's my life'. Workin' part time at a bar called "Ferg's Bar and Grill". I worked there for about 2 months. Then I decided to quit(it's rough not having a day off). I had a good time, met some cool people. Sue, I'll never forget you. Seems some people who were once close have become more and more distant. Saddens me but I guess this is how things work. Some more people I know are getting married. It's quite disturbing.

1 Comments:

Blogger FarBeyondTheStars said...

Hey stop fucking advertising on my blog!!!

September 2, 2005 at 1:45:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home