Tuesday, March 01, 2005

More Bitterness from me......

Generally I don't consider myself a bitter guy. However, I've been told many a time that I am. So here are things I am bitter about right now:

1. Lack of ball(yeah that's right, the single most important reason we don't see each other as much. Not to say our friendship is based on it but mathematical equation goes like so......ratio of ball is directly proportional to how much we see each other. No matter what happens, we can never erase all the good times, but out of sight out of mind.....I'm working on it, but I think I have to take a day off so I can arrange a place to play, plus everyone seems to be "so busy" that we don't have "time" for it. I have to find out everyone's schedule so I don't exclude anybody. Can't book off 4 hours a week to see your friends? WTF?)

2. Lack of money(I don't consider myself poor but the fact that I can't seem to increase my savings any more pisses me off. Too many bills and too many deadbeat(s).....btw Chris', Cathy said you were cheap.....hey don't get mad at me........I'm just saying something I heard or made up.......eh it's all the same.)

3. Vince Carter(no explanation needed)

4. No GF....that's right no GF.......explaination to be PPT(rained out)

5. "Co-worker(s)".......I must tolerate my "Co-worker(s)"

6. My knees hurt

Things to be Thankful for

1. Love.....in all it's splendor(God loves me and you and everyone......church propaganda......but I don't go no more)

2. ESPN sports games(for PS2)

3. Shaun Sequeira(I have a new found respect for you. In many ways you are my hero. In many ways I see you doing great things for humanity. And NO I am NOT being sarcastic. I sometimes miss the old Shaun though)

4. Adobe Acrobat(when will they learn?)

5. Seeing old friends that you haven't seen for a while. Like Anthony(His response to this would be: "Well John, I've been around but I haven't seen YOU".......You surrreee haven't)

1 Comments:

Blogger chinwhat said...

if i got called out for ball, i'd go...

co-sign on the dinner-age. job schedule + the $$$ that comes with it killed that! as dave chappelle as rick james said: "they never should've given you n!&&@s money!"

March 3, 2005 at 9:15:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home